Here’s how to give a virtual tour
Imagine, “You step over the threshold of your building, followed by your visitors. With every room you show them, they want more. The in-depth info you provide finally wins them over. Afterwards, you wave your visitors off with satisfaction. Not only because they become customers, but also because the whole tour was both virtual and impressive and no one had to take a step outside the door.’ We’d love to tell you how to give your best virtual tour!
What is a virtual tour?
During a virtual tour, you take visitors into your business online. For example, you give them a tour of your showroom or you lead them through the factory hall that is full of all your wonderful machines. Remotely, indeed: everyone just sits behind their own laptop, phone or tablet, anywhere in the world.
Is a virtual tour for your business complicated?
It all sounds nice, but isn’t a digital tour super complicated? Now comes the joke: it’s actually super simple. For example, you don’t need any special software at all. No Zoom, Skype or Teams. A digital link that visitors get from you is the key to your business. With one click, they are inside and you can begin. Conversely, the virtual tour can also serve as an additional layer of information for a physical open house or visit.
What are the benefits of a virtual tour?
With a good virtual tour, you can turn any day into an open house. A digital tour adds a lot. Especially if the platform provides opportunities for direct online video contact between you and your visitor.
- A virtual tour allows anyone anywhere in the world to visit your company remotely. First of all, this is convenient for your international connections, but also customers and prospect who live nearby do not have to make a travel move. It saves everyone time and money.
- You can always show your visitors a presentable and tidy business environment or production hall. When you walk through your business live, you are more likely to spend more time cleaning up your premises.
- Digitally, you never have to deal with security protocols that make a physical visit difficult.
- It’s a lot more efficient if you want to tour multiple locations.
- A digital tour allows you to showcase a large product, production process or even entire machines. Consider, for example, the use of detailed 3D animation.
How do you create a digital tour for your business?
With 360° photos and videos, you can turn any physical space into a digital one in no time. You can take those photos and videos yourself with a camera suitable for that purpose or you outsource it. Then you point out points in that virtual space that you want to highlight, such as a beautiful product, machine or other business area. You make these highlights clickable by attaching an interactive 3D animation to the back end, for example. That way, at the touch of a button, your visitors will get a detailed picture of your company, products and everything you have to offer.
Would you also like to create (or have created) a virtual tour?
With a virtual tour of your business, you can do much more than described above. Are you curious about all the possibilities? Or would you like to know if a digital tour is right for your business? Then get in touch with us.